Xiaomi is launching the Xiaomi 12X very soon in Nepal. The brand has been proactive in bringing new gadgets back to back in Nepal. Xiaomi 12X boasts impressive features like a 6.28-inch display, 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 870 5G, 50 MP triple cameras, 67W fast charging, and many more. So, here find all the details specs, features, and Xiaomi 12X price in Nepal below.
Xiaomi 12X Overview
Design And Display
Taking off with the design of the smartphone, Xiaomi 12X resembles Xiaomi 12. The smartphone has a glass front and back as well. The device measures 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.2 mm and weighs only 176 gm. It also has a punch-hole design at the front that houses the selfie camera. The smartphone is available in different color options Purple, Gray, and Blue. As For biometrics, the smartphone offers face unlock and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi 12X features a large 6.28 inches Full HD+ AMOLED DotDisplay along with a screen resolution of 2400 X 1080 pixels and a high 120Hz refresh rate. The device supports an aspect ratio of 20:9, 89.2% screen-to-body ratio, up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 Color gamut, 5,000,000 Contrast ratio, HDR10+, 419 PPI density, 1100 nits peak brightness, etc. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, Low blue light certification & DisplayMate A+.
Talking about the optics of the smartphone, the Xiaomi 12X sports a triple rear camera array. It comprises of 50 MP primary IMX766 sensor with an f/1.88 aperture with OIS, a 13 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture & FOV 123°, and a 5 MP telemacro camera with an f/2.4 aperture. While on the front, Xiaomi 12X houses a single 32 MP in-display selfie camera along with an f/2.45 aperture.
As for the videography of the device, the rear cameras are capable of recording videos of up to [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120/240/960fps. Whereas on the front, it records videos at [email protected]/60fps, and [email protected] The smartphone boasts attractive camera features such as Timed burst, Photo clones, One-click AI cinema, Selfie Night mode, AI Watermark, AI Beautify, Vlog mode, Pro Time-lapse, Document mode, Google Lens, etc.
Xiaomi 12X Performance
Powering the Xiaomi 12X is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G SoC. It is an octa-core chipset based on a 7nm power-efficient manufacturing process clocked at a maximum of 3.2 GHz. For handling the graphics, it has an Adreno 650 GPU.
In terms of memory configuration, it is coupled with 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and offers 128/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage onboard. On the software front, Xiaomi 12X runs on MIUI 13 based on Android 11 OS. The phone also comes with a Vapor Chamber Cooling system. The 2600mm² super-large VC liquid cooling area helps to keep the device cool all the time.
Battery And Others
Talking about the battery prowess of the Xiaomi 12X, it gets juices from a 4,500mAh battery. The smartphone boasts a 67W wired fast charging. The brand claims that the phone charges from 0 to 100% just in 39 minutes. Xiaomi 12X also comes with Power Delivery 3.0 & Quick Charge 4. So, you don’t need to worry about battery drainage in the Xiaomi 12X.
Talking about the connectivity of the device, it features a 5G network, Dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Stereo speakers by Harman Kardon, etc.
Xiaomi 12X Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 176 gm
- Display: a 6.28 inches FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 2400 X 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 89.2% screen-to-body ratio, up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 Color gamut, HDR10+, 5,000,000 Contrast ratio, 1100 nits peak brightness, 419 PPI density, DisplayMate A+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, Low blue light certification
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G chipset, 7 nm manufacturing process
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Memory: 128/256GB UFS 3.1 internal storage options
- Software: MIUI 13 based on Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 50 MP primary IMX766 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, 1/1.56”, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- 13 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1.12µm, FOV 123°
- 5 MP telemacro camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: up to [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/120/240/960fps
- Front Camera: 32MP in-display selfie camera, f/2.45 aperture
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4,500mAh battery along with 67 W fast charging
- Colors: Purple, Gray, and Blue.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR blaster
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (under display, optical) and AI Face Unlock
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78
- Connectivity: Dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Stereo speakers by Harman Kardon, etc.
- Xiaomi 12X Price In Nepal: Rs. 79,999 (8/128GB)[EXPECTED]
Xiaomi 12X Price In Nepal And Availability
Xiaomi 12X is launched at the price of $ 649 for the 8/128GB variant in the global market. The smartphone is launching on April 11th, 2022 in Nepal. Xiaomi 12X price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 79,999. The smartphone comes in various colors Purple, Gray, and Blue.
|Smartphone Model||Price (Global)||Price In Nepal [Expected]|
|Xiaomi 12X (8/128GB)||$ 649||Rs. 79,999|
Checkout: Best Flagship Phones In Nepal
So, what are your thoughts about this smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on this smartphone? Don’t hesitate to share your views in the comment section.
Also, have a glance at the Latest & official Xiaomi mobile Price in Nepal.